Stay Safe With A Carbon Monoxide Monitor

July 2, 2015/ 0

The average home is full of appliances, which can release carbon monoxide if they are in a poor operating condition. Stoves, heaters and furnaces can all release this deadly gas if they are not working properly. A cracked heat exchanger on an aging furnace is one of the most common culprits behind carbon monoxide exposure, according to our Orange County and Los Angeles heating and air pros. A carbon monoxide monitor professionally installed by a certified technician is your best defense against the dangers of carbon monoxide.

Our Orange County and Los Angeles heating and air experts cannot stress the dangers of carbon monoxide gas enough. Carbon monoxide is odorless and impossible to detect by ordinary means. On average, 500 people die from carbon monoxide poisoning in the United States each year. Many more suffer symptoms such as headaches, nausea, disorientation and vomiting as a result of exposure to the harmful gas. Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal at relatively low levels, meaning that even a small leak can pose a great danger to your health and safety. A dedicated carbon monoxide monitor can ensure the safety of you and your family from CO poisoning. Every home should be equipped with carbon monoxide monitors near furnaces and other gas-powered appliances. Thankfully, our Orange County and Los Angeles heating and air specialists are on hand to assess gas-powered appliances for the risk of carbon monoxide release.

Our Orange County and Los Angeles HVAC professionals cannot only assess your gas-powered appliances to ensure they are in proper working order, but they can also install CO monitors to alert you and your family if the odorless gas is released.

To schedule an appointment to assess your gas-powered appliances and to install CO monitors in your home, please contact our Orange County and Los Angeles HVAC professionals at 1 (800) 464-7586.

Our team of technicians is available 7days a week, day and night, to protect you and your family from carbon monoxide.

Author:

The author didn't add any information to his/her profile yet.

Comments are closed.